1. Protection vs. free Trade
2. How to Encourage Industry?
3. Trade & the Function of Money
4. Comparative Advantage, Profits & Wages
5. Solving the Paradox
6. Exploring Alternatives
7. Today's Issues in International Trade
8. Trade & Development
9. Globalization & the Environment
10. Growth & Sustainability
— Our basic enrollment fee is only $25.00. Each enrolled student works with an individual instructor.|
— This is Part II of our three-course series. There is an optional tuition fee of $250 for the entire series — not for each course. (If you decide later to apply for college credit, you may pay the tuition fee at that time.)
— Here's more on how this works.