1. Protection vs. free Trade
2. How to Encourage Industry?
3. Trade & the Function of Money
4. Comparative Advantage, Profits & Wages
5. Solving the Paradox
6. Exploring Alternatives
7. Today's Issues in International Trade
8. Trade & Development
9. Globalization & the Environment
10. Growth & Sustainability
— Our basic enrollment fee is only $25.00. Each enrolled student works with an individual instructor.|
— This is Part II of our three-course series. There is an optional tuition fee of $250 for the entire series — not for each course. (If you decide later to apply for college credit, you may pay the tuition fee at that time.)
— Here's more on how this works.
All of the readings and lessons are on our website. But, if you prefer not to read on the screen, you may order a copy of the abridged edition of Henry George's Protection or Free Trade and the Applied Economics study guide. These books are useful, but not required. Click on the picture(s) of what you'd like to order.